Today we’re excited to announce the Kisi integration with DoorBird IP Video Door Station.
DoorBird allows you to answer your door from anywhere. Once the device is mounted and installed at a door, the DoorBird app will allow you to see and interact with visitors who press the ring button. When integrated with Kisi, you can also unlock the door for to grant the visitor temporary access to the door.
Once both DoorBird cameras and Kisi Access Control are setup in your office and on your mobile device, you can:
- 1. See, speak, and grant access to visitors on your smartphone or tablet.
- 2. Answer and unlock your door from anywhere in the world.
- 3. Automate your front desk by creating virtual receptionist and answering service.
- 4. Securely compare access logs with visitor history to track visual identity, date, and time.
- 5. Create a safe and synchronous security system within your office.
Setup & Support
This integration is available for doors that are connected to Kisi and have a DoorBird IP Video Door Station installed. To get Kisi in your office, contact the team to learn more and coordinate a site visit. To get DoorBird, visit their website to place an order.
For more information on getting setup, visit support to learn how to connect Kisi and DoorBird.