This segment highlights features on Kisi that we think are valuable and useful and how you can use them to optimize your Kisi system as well!
Did you know that you can customize Kisi to include your company’s logo and colors? This will be reflected both on your admin dashboard and in the Kisi app.
The steps below highlight how you can customize your Kisi interface. You need to be a master place admin to make this change.
- Go to the Kisi web admin panel, click into your place and then settings on the top navigational bar.
- The two fields to change to customize the dashboard are ‘Header Image URL’ and ‘Brand Color’ as shown in the image below.
- Upload your selected image to an image hosting site. We like to use https://postimage.io/ . Please ensure that image is in PNG. Copy and paste the link hosted on postimage and drop it into the ‘Header Image URL’ text box.
- To customize color, find the HEX code of your company’s color and paste it in the ‘Brand Color box’.
- Click on ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page. You should be all set.
Find out more about how your company can benefit from Kisi!